Come along and share a relaxed afternoon with other members of our myeloma community.
Coffee and cake will be provided.
Due to COVID restrictions, places are strictly limited and RSVP is essential and due to government regulations we ask that you please abide by the following rules:
* Do not attend if unwell, you have recently had a fever, cough or shortness of breath
* Do not attend if you have been in contact with a person with COVID-19 or have been to a COVID-19 hotspot
in the 14 days prior to the meeting date
* Use hand sanitiser on entry and during meeting when indicated
* Maintain 1.5m distance from other attendees
* Wear a mask (if mandated by your state government)
* Register your attendance at the door
* Download the COVIDsafe App on your smartphone
Please familiarise yourself with our Information and Support Group Agreement which outlines the expectations of group members to ensure it is a safe and supportive space
RSVP essential by Thursday 28th May
Myeloma Support Nurse NSW
M: 0426 404 766