Date(s) - Friday, 25 Feb 2022
10:00 am - 11:35 am
This seminar will be run as an online event on our website.
Myeloma Australia is delighted to invite you to a free online educational event for people living with myeloma, their family and friends. This is a great opportunity to learn more about myeloma and related topics from experts in the field.
- AWDT (Perth): 10:00am -11:35am
- AEDT (Melb/Hobart/Syd): 1:00pm – 2:35pm
- AEST (Brisbane): 12:00pm – 1:35pm
- ACDT (Adelaide): 12:30pm – 2:05pm
- ACST (Darwin): 11:30am – 1:05pm
Guest Speakers & Topics:
- Debbie Cooper – Accredited Exercise Physiologist at Health, Function, Rehabilitation, Care, Nedlands – Exercise Medicine: Multiple Myeloma
- Clemency Nicolson – Accredited Practising Dietitian at The Nutrition Specialists, Innaloo – Managing Nutrition with Myeloma
There will be an opportunity to ask questions live during the seminar via the chat function available on the seminar viewing page.
To register for this free event, please click here.
For further information please contact:
WA Myeloma Support Nurse
M: 0426 404 280