3rd Myeloma Clinical Education Workshop
Saturday 6 November 2021
Myeloma Australia’s Medical and Scientific Advisory Group (MSAG) invite professionals who care for myeloma patients to join us for a national perspective on the latest in multiple myeloma care and treatment from experts in the field.
Speakers and topics will include:
- Welcome address by A/Professor Peter Mollee
- The immune environment of myeloma: Dr Kyohei Nakamura
- Monoclonal antibody therapies: Dr Adam Bryant & Professor Hang Quach
- Emerging BCMA-targeted therapies: Dr Jason Butler & Dr Anna Kalff
- Infection prevention in myeloma – A/Professor Ben Teh
- Integrating immunotherapy into routine practice – Professor Simon Harrison
- Supportive care & case study discussions
Join early career haematologists, trainee haematologists, general practitioners, pharmacists and nursing clinicians from Australia and New Zealand for a workshop which has now become a regular biennial event.
Registration and password is required.